U.S. Still Split on Abortion: 47% Pro-Choice, 46% Pro-Life
Pro Life Victoria | The generation that ends abortion
6) I’m pro-life because I think morality is about the well-being of sentient [human] beings, including the pre-born, who are human and can feel and perceive things as well.
Abortion & Pro-Life Students: Roe v
5) I’m pro-life because reproduction is a highly imperfect process, and even babies whose genes decide to go against them deserve to see the world — even if it is just for a short period of time.
Rep. Tim Murphy, popular with pro-life movement, …
1) I’m pro-life because being able to abort our offspring is not a fundamental right and in fact is the complete antithesis of female empowerment and equality.
A text message sent in January to U.S
9) I’m pro-life because the future is always in motion, and we have the power and responsibility to shape it well. Abortion, the greatest human rights violation of my generation, will end in my lifetime.
Arizona ranked most 'pro-life' state in U.S
Articles have popped up occasionally touting the fact that yes, pro-abortion people are just that: in favor of, and happy about, abortion. To that end, a piece entitled “I am pro-abortion, not just pro-choice: 10 reasons why we must support the procedure and the choice.” While it is a disturbing read, it clearly shines the light on those in opposition to the pro-life position.
Have you ever longed for colleagues who share a prolife worldview
10) I’m pro-life because I love my future daughters and would never deny them the right to live, no matter how they were conceived or when they were conceived. As a mother, I would do everything in my power to ensure that my daughter first lives, and then lives well.